easyconvey is a niche software house providing software for conveyancing to the legal profession. The company was formed nearly 18 years ago and is about to embark on an exciting expansion program, backed by Dye & Durham in Canada. These positions will appeal to people who like working in a small dedicated team where job satisfaction is paramount, enthusiasm is a requirement and getting along with team members is essential.
- Identify and develop processes to improve controls over revenues and costs, including business wide process and system enhancements, KPI reporting and in depth deep dive analysis for key customers
- Develop regular structured reporting for the Board senior management team to aid commercial decision making
- Operation and automation of key balance sheet reconciliation and controls
- Understand and quantify the financial impact of new accounting policies
- Contribute to annual budgeting and regular forecasting
- Take responsibility and act as a change agent for key finance projects
- To carry out integration between existing software and other software applications, including working on projects with HMLR and HMRC.
- Updating and redesigning existing web applications.
- Creating new functionality in existing software.
- Creating new website portals and services.
- The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated.
Junior Analyst Programmer
- To carry out major updates to the easyconvey software installed at client sites (this is carried out remotely).
- To track, report and solve issues with the software.
- To overhaul and update internal systems.
- To carry out software projects under the direction of the Development Manager.
- Web development and updating.
- Must be able to follow instructions yet work under their own initiative when and where required.
To start the application process for any of the above positions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.